Offshore License – How to Obtain
We recommend our client’s legal structure, depending on their core business needs and investment budget
Select the appropriate type of business license for your mainland business.
In the United Arab Emirates (UAE), offshore company licenses are offered through various jurisdictions, each with its own regulations and types of licenses. Here are some common types of offshore company licenses available in the UAE:
Select the most appropriate legal form for your mainland company in the UAE
As part of an Instant License, there are available following legal forms:
Company formation steps in UAE OFFSHORE COMPANY
Select business activities
Prepare Necessary Documents
- Passport copies of shareholders and directors.
- Proof of address (utility bills, bank statements, etc.).
- CV and bank reference for each shareholder and director.
- Proposed company names.
Select a Business Name
Payment of Fees
Due Diligence and Background Checks
Bank Account Opening
Compliance and Renewal
The final step in getting a work permit
The Trade License is not the final step in the company formation process. Following the license acquisition process, you can launch your business by doing the following:
- Establishment Card application – a document that specifies the information about the company, and is required to apply for residency visas sponsored by the company.
- Visa applications for investors and partners are submitted after the company establishment card has been issued.
- Opening a corporate bank account – is essential for the company’s activities and is possible after the company’s authorized signatories obtain resident visas.
- Ministry of Labor (MOL) file account opening application – MOL number is a unique ID that is used to identify establishment in MOL database. It will allow the company to request employee visa quotas.
- Quota application – allows the company to apply for employees’ visas.
- After the requested quotas have been approved, the company can start the hiring procedures and apply for sponsorship of employee visa applications.
We can help you establish a mainland UAE company.
It can take a while to set up and obtain an Offshore License in the United Arab Emirates; however, getting legal counsel will speed up the process and assist foreign companies in choosing the right legal structure for their enterprise.
1Pro Centre DMCC can help you choose the best corporate structure for your mainland business and can guide you through the registration process all the way to the point where your business is operational and complies with UAE laws and regulations.
In addition to assisting your business with its initial setup in the UAE, we also offer assistance with bank account opening, bookkeeping, tax compliance, and visa applications.